Veruschka

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Bag of Tricks

 I dedicate this to my female followers out there in fashion land.  I do have a following of the opposite sex so I decided to gear this to you.  I’m talking to you today about the handbag.  I being an admirer of women’s bags thought,  why not.  What makes a great bag?  Is it the size?  Is it the color or is it the functionality you get out of it?  There is an array of great bags out there to choose from.  Where can you get a handbag that is stylish, functional and most importantly, one that is unique?    

Recently a friend suggested I visit a website devoted to women’s handbags.  In particular he mentioned a line of women’s handbags by designer Lesa Wallace.  I went onto her website and did some exploring of my own.  These bags were not only unique but the colors and styles were amazing.  Not like anything I’ve seen.  You can search for just about any type of bag, from big to small to dressy and casual.  The craftsmanship of each bag is exquisite.  She only uses the finest Italian leathers and hardware for each bag.  Her recent campaign shoot was inspired by the 1960’s French mod look.    Think the Kelly Osbourne video for One World, which I personally love.  Lesa’s  vision is to create a bag that a women can wear every day and be functional yet stylish.  Visit her website and do some researching of your own.  You can purchase her items on line or if you’re like me and you want to see the actual product in person you can find her collections in just about every boutique store in the southern California area.

Ladies the season is upon us for holiday parties, fundraisers and just hanging out with close friends.  That means it’s time to get out that old handbag or maybe it’s time for a new one.  A handbag should make a statement.   In my opinion it’s equivalent to having a stunning pair of shoes.  A good handbag much like shoes is an investment.  It should make you feel confident and feminine.  When a women walks into a room her shoes and handbag are the first thing people notice.  So why not give both sexes something to talk about!  

   


No comments:

Post a Comment