Veruschka

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Underwear Under There

I ventured out to MJ's a local bar in Silver Lake.  Last night they hosted their underwear night.  It made me think about underwear and how far they have come over the years.  This isn't a topic that gets talked about much but I think it deserves some attention.

I love a good fitting, sexy underwear.  There are so many styles, colors and variations to choose from.  Why can't men wear sexy underwear?  Women have always been the ones who own sexy under garments.  They even built a whole store around it, Victoria's Secret and every year Heidi Klum sashays down a runway in her Victoria's for all the world to see.

Calvin Klein was the first designer to really give attention to men's underwear.  It started a sensation that I your trusty writer even jumped on.  From Marky Mark to Antonio Sabato Jr.  they made men's underwear sexy and seeing their billboards on Sunset wasn't a bad thing either. 

The hot men's underwear right now is Emporio Armani.  I myself own a few pairs.  They're comfortable, sexy and David Beckham made them look good.  Of course when I tried them on I didn't look like David Beckham or Cristiano Ronaldo but they are great!

So men let's do away with those grandpa underwear and get some sexy, hot alluring underwear.  Not only will you look good in them but they'll look good to your significant other.

No comments:

Post a Comment