Veruschka

Saturday, October 16, 2010

West Hollywood Nights

Last night I ventured out into the cool West Hollywood night for a friends birthday bash at Eleven.  I put together an outfit similar to the one I had seen Zac Efron wearing in Angeleno magazine.  The nights look was khaki pants with an Armani denim jacket over a Marc Jacobs graffiti tee shirt and black high top converse shoes.  While sitting outside with a cocktail in hand conversing with my best friend, I couldn't help but notice the many different styles that came parading down Santa Monica blvd.  Even the drag queens were giving it to you.  Los Angeles has it's own style all together.  Could it be the weather that dictates fashion here.  As I looked out onto the boulevard at the sea of styles I thought this is a prime local to see what people are wearing this season in the city of Angles.  The only thing missing was my trusty laptop.

1 comment: